Trying to promote good sleep habits, or encourage employees to have sleep studies done? Or perhaps you want some reminders for yourself on how to plan schedules with fatigue management in mind? We’ve got you covered with this 10 pack!
- Overcoming Occasional Insomnia
- Exercise and Sleep
- Sleep Deprivation Effects on Your Brain
- Sleep Deprivation Effects on Your Heart
- SMS/FRMS Continuous Improvement Process
- 4 Things the Number 8 and Sleep Have in Common
- Want Better Sleep? Tips for the Shift-Worker
- Snoring…Might be worse than you think
- What’s your sleep environment like?
- Night-Shift Scheduling
These products are Hi-Res digital downloads (clear of watermarks once purchased) you are free to print it as many times as you like!
Digital Product License Agreement
What you can do with your purchased digital product:
- Download it anytime within the next 30 days
- Freely distribute it throughout your organization
- Print it as many times as you like
- Embed it in your internal training, awareness or communication program in digital or print formats
What you can’t do with your purchased digital product:
- Modify any part of it
- Share it outside your organization
- Post, print or publish it anywhere outside your organization, including but not limited to a Web site, social media channel, or physical location outside your organization’s premises
- Re-sell it
For all other purposes or uses of your purchased digital product, please contact the Fatigue Managers Network to discuss your intentions.